Eat Healthy This Week For $30 or Less
Half of the battle with being able to eat healthy during the week is not knowing what to eat. The other half is not breaking the bank trying to do it. Not spending your entire evening over a hot stove is another we can add to the list of why eating well can suck. Fortunately, we’ve come up with a few ways to take some of the burden out of healthy eating. On the following pages are easy and inexpensive meals that you can make for you family in under 30 minutes. Put a smile back into wholesome foods with these delicious meals.
Tips to Keep Your Kitchen & Pantry Ready for Quick, Healthy Meals
- Pre-make (or buy) your seasonings. You don’t want to have to pick up or make a thing of “cajun season” just to complete a dish.
- Have your fridge stocked the condiments that you like always available. Buying Siracha for a dish makes the bill go up.
- Keep your freezer stocked with sliced, diced, or chopped veggies. If you have a day off you can buy fresh produce, cut them while watching a movie and freeze them
- Buy the meats that are on sale and freeze them.
- Stop trying to be so fancy. You are trying get through the week with feeding your family, you are not trying to impress.
- Keep cheap wine in the freezer. This is a great way to flavor up food.
- Keep your starches and grains stocked. During the week you can make a million things with rice. Trust me.
A bonus tips: There are 5 meals here but Leftovers are great; you only need 3 meals a week. Try to save more money and eat left overs.
For 5 meals that you can make this week that will cost you $30 or less to feed your family CLICK NEXT